Download the Author Submission Template
- Articles submitted have not been previously published in a journal or other place.
- Articles must be the original work of the author, and must be accompanied by a statement that is not the result of plagiarism or contains plagiarism elements.
- The text/article must match the scope and theme of the PENAMAS journals; Religious studies, Religious life, Religious harmony, Religious services, Religious education, Religious literature and heritage, manuscript studies (philology).
- Articles must be based on the results of field research.
- Articles must be written in English (United States English) with a formal style and structure. Because this journal is a scientific study that is fully reviewed by peer-reviewed, so informal manuscripts will not be accepted.
- Articles must be written in word document (MS word), 1.5 spaces, 11pt Georgia font.
- Articles must be written between 6500-7000 words including body text, all tables, figures, notes, and reference lists.
- It is the responsibility of the author to carefully check the accuracy of quotations, grammar, tables and figures prior to submission.
- Authors have the responsibility to revise their articles after receiving reviews from the editorial board.
- Authors must register in the electronic scientific journal PENAMAS before submitting their papers and filling out the form completely.
- Articles must be submitted via online submission in the PENAMAS e-journal.
- Submitted articles will be reviewed or checked by the editorial board first before being sent to sustainable partners (reviewers).
- The author must adjust the writing of the article with the journal writing style (template) provided by the PENAMAS Journal.
- Title must be clear, concise and succinct that describes; research objectives, models and objects.
- Title must contain the main research variables.
- The title must be typed in bold and capital letters.
- Using Georgia font, size 16pt, max. 20 words.
Author's Name, Affiliation, Author's Address, email Address
- The author's name must be typed under the article title without an academic degree.
- Author's address (affiliate address) must be typed under the author's name.
- Author email address must be typed below the author's address.
- If the author is more than one author, it should be used conjunctions "and" not the symbol "&".
Abstract and Keywords
- Abstract is a summary of the article consisting of research problems, research methods used, research findings, analysis and research conclusions (discussion).
- Abstract must be written in one paragraph, single spaced and italicized using Georgia font, and size 10pt.
- Abstract should not more than 200 words.
- The word "abstract" must be typed in bold, capital and italic type
- Key words should consist of 3-5 words or phrases.
- Key words must be typed in italics.
Consist of a background statement, research questions, and literature review. Introduction covers background, formulation of the problem, goal, hypothesis (optional), novelty as well as literature review. Title is written in the format of capital, left aligned, bold, 12pt Georgia font, 1.5 spacing. The distance between the level 1 headings and the written narrative is 1.5 after 6. The Penamas article is the result of field research (not a study of literature). Quoting the results of direct interviews, should less than 40 words, spaced 1 after 6.
Research Method should include an explanation of the location and time of research, type/nature of research, data collection techniques, and data analysis methods.
Research Results and Discussion
Research Result and discussion should explain the significance of research results, and not repetition of the previous ones, and then should also use a theoretical framework in analysing research findings. All halftone illustration or picture can be made in black and white and or in colour. It is strongly suggested that the use of illustration or picture u; se the best quality of composition and presentation.
Inclusion with the format: the title of the table is placed just above the table, length aligned by using Georgian font of 10pt with 1 space after paragraph spaced 3 pt. The word 'Table' is followed by 'Number' and is written in bold (example: Table 1.) The title of the table is written normally below it (Sentence case). The numbering of table titles is using Arabic numbering (1, 2, 3, etc.). The table is placed on the left side of the page. Content of the table is using 10pt Georgian font with 1 space. The inclusion of sources or information is placed at the bottom of the table, left aligned, italic, written by using 10pt Georgian font.
The conclusion should answer the research questions and problems. Closing is not a rewrite of the discussion and also not a summary, but a brief explanation in the form of complete sentences or in the form of points of conclusion in sequence. The consistency triangle (problem-object-conclusion) must be achieved as a check and re-check effort. If necessary, suggestions/recommendations can be included which may contain academic recommendations, concrete follow-up, or policy implications of the conclusions reached.
Acknowledgments be written as a form of appreciation for the parties involved in the preparation of the manuscript or in the research and/or development. It is stated whom should be thanked, both organization or institutional donors and individuals.
Contains all citations and references used in the article. References used are at least 20 sources, 60% are publications of at least the last 5 years from reputable journal articles. The citation method is written in the style of the American Psychological Association (APA) version 6 and the Mendeley system is used as a reference application.